Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Here goes nothing - well hopefully unwanted Kgs ;)

Well after a hard crossfit session tonight, I made a beeline for the local woolies for my whole30 supplies dispite being extremely sweaty (picture sweaty man v on my neck line) slightly smelly (thank god i could drown myself in perfume) and struggling with jelly legs.

Equipped with my meal plan I was on a fresh food rampage. My shopping trolley has never looked better and yes I had a little spring in my step when walking past other people's not so healthy trolleys. Got almost everything I needed - who would have thought I'd be so distraught upon learning Brussel sprouts are not in season - I never thought it would be a concern I would have!!

So here I am about to begin my whole30 journey and really looking forward to it! Will miss my morning oats, but I guess the next 30 days is where my stubbornness will pay off

Here we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment