Wednesday, September 19, 2012

1 Week down, 3 to go!

Well 1 week down of my whole30 adventure and I've NEVER felt better! Sleeping soundly, waking up refreshed, have so much more energy and much more stable mood(everyone in winning from this!)

Having so much fun cooking all my new meals and the only challenge I've found is which meal to cook!!! so many delish things to choose from!

Clothes falling off (picture attached of saggy work pants) due to combination of crossfit, 8km walk daily and whole30

My favourite meal to date was last nights meal and as a result tonight's meal; morrocan spiced salmon, rosemary sweet potato and cauliflower mash with steamed kale and spinach salad! Just delish!!!

Looking forward to week two, although wil def need to find a substitute for eggs, I'm quickly getting over them!

Weird thing is NOT missing carbs or dairy at all - weird! Although have the strangest craving for natural confectionary sour worm lollies? very random!

Definitely recommend this meal plan to anyone considering a change!!

No comments:

Post a Comment